What is Gold Layered Jewelry:
Gold is one of the world's most cherished metals. Gold layering can be defined as the deposit of gold, layered over a base metal. Pieces are layered with 20-50 micro inches of Gold. Your Gold or Rhodium jewelry is layered and bonded over a heart of semi-precious metals. On top of the Gold there is a layer of Organic Coating that gives protection and adds to the hardness.
Your beautifully crafted high quality fashion jewelry is 100% guaranteed against all defects. Each item is guaranteed for life for the original purchaser, there is no time limit. A guarantee slip will be enclosed with your purchase, simply return your jewelry to the indicated address regardless of damage or wear. Guarantee valid only for items produced by manufacturer. Any alterations will void guarantee.
How to care for your 24K Gold Layered Jewelry:
- To clean your jewelry, simply use a mild solution of soap and water. Immerse jewelry in diluted soap and water. Towel dry.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other secure container. You can also store your jewelry in a silk or velvet pouch.
- Use anti-tarnish paper or anti-tarnish jewelry plastic bags or eyeglass cloth will work just as well.
How to ensure the longevity of your 24K Gold Layered Jewelry:
- Should not be worn everyday
- Should not be exposed to harsh chemicals, ie, in swimming pools, the beach or household chemicals, etc.
- Should not be worn during exercise or excessive perspiring
- Should not be worn if allergic to certain metals
Happy Accessorizing! :)